Have Questions? We’re Here to Help.
What if it isn’t right for me?
We highly encourage you to consider your circumstances before investing in the program. You will have a free 15 minute phone consultation to determine your level of commitment prior to the assessment. Please do not start the program if there is a foreseeable problem finishing it. Refunds are considered on a case by case basis, and are under the General Manager’s discretion.
How do I use my Synergy Health Club passes?
After your initial assessments and evaluations, you’ll receive four guest passes to the Synergy Health Club location of your choice, in Napa or Petaluma. You may reserve your spot at the club on the desired day by logging into the Mindbody online account.
What other services are offered with the program?
Additional services are available to complement your program and help you further your progress toward your goals. Some people will receive better care with and an in-club membership, additional personal training services or health coaching. You will be able to discuss options more during the initial assessment with your Health Coach.
What To Expect: Each Activate Virtual Program Includes:
- Unlimited access to our virtual and on-demand classes
- Initial and exit assessments and evaluations (required for program)
- Weekly & bi-weekly support, accountability, and guidance from your dedicated Health Coach
- One Personal Training session with our elite staff
- Optional session with Registered Dietitian
- Powerful health educational content and tools
- An incredible community and lifetime access to Facebook social support group
- Four free guest passes to the Synergy Health Club location of your choice, and the opportunity for more services to boost your success
Ready to get started? View our different Activate Virtual paths to select the one that best matches your wellness goals.
Synergy Health Club Napa
3421 Villa Lane, Napa, CA 94558
707.251.1395 opt 2.
Synergy Health Club Petaluma
1201 Redwood Way, Petaluma, CA 94954
*PREP program is valid for local, adult guests, 18 years or older. Excludes current and former members. Physician referral required. Certain conditions and restrictions apply.