Synergy Health Club by St. Joseph Health is now Active Wellness Center, powered by Providence.
Rest assured, our club is still owned by Providence and managed by Active Wellness – just as it has been for nearly 10 years. This rebranding follows the 2021 rebrand of St. Joseph Health to Providence and aligns our community health club with its five other Active Wellness Centers located throughout the Bay Area and Oregon. The continued partnership of leading organizations in the healthcare and fitness industries allows us to continue our valuable work to build healthier lives in the communities we serve.
- New and improved website launching this month
- Enhanced mobile app and rewards program–coming soon
- Refresh of team uniforms and club signage
- Synergy Go is now Active Go: with new virtual on-demand classes added to support you in staying healthy at home and on-the-go
- Additional team members are being recruited to better serve you
More importantly, what remains the same:
- Stringent cleaning and sanitation protocols to ensure your health and safety
- The people and programs that have made us a local community favorite for many years
- Our steadfast commitment to inspiring healthier lives in the Napa that we serve
Lastly and as important as ever, we remain committed to your health and safety. Powered by the experts and industry leaders at Active Wellness and Providence, we set the gold standard in the industry on safety and cleanliness. We’re closely following the latest CDC guidelines as well as updates on Covid-19 and the Omicron variant. Knowing that exercise boosts immunity and is essential to your physical and mental wellbeing, we’re committed to ensuring that the club remains a safe and clean place for you to take good care.
While rebranding efforts are completed, our members’ experience here at the club remains our highest priority. As we move into 2022, we’re ready to cheer you on with unlimited workouts however and wherever you enjoy them – in-club, outside and even virtually at home.
We’re stronger together and proud to partner with Providence to achieve our shared mission of building a stronger, healthier community.