Aquatics at Synergy Health Club Petaluma
Dive into our Aquatics program at Synergy Health Club Petaluma
Our swim coaches and lifeguards are ready to guide our swimmers of all ages through a safe and fun water experience. Our temperature-controlled outdoor pools make the perfect setting to help develop water safety and confidence, while building skills to help foster a life-long love of swimming. Click here to download our Aquatics Flyer.
Our swim philosophy is based on technique and proper form combined with age-based endurance exercises and core strength training. For us, this is the basis for making a good strong swimmer. All groups will focus on the technical side of swimming properly and effectively. Come join us to learn more about what’s new with our children lessons, swim club and swim team.
Ready to dive in? First complete our aquatics waiver and agreement form by accessing below, or click here. After you have completed your online agreement swimmers should visit the facility any Tuesday or Thursday between 2:45-3:00 for a swim evaluation (or contact aquatics for an alternative time using email below). Water Babies & Preschool level group lessons do not take swim evaluations. If you need to set up an evaluation outside of this time window please contact our Aquatics Department at email@example.com
How To Register for Youth Swim Lessons
1. Review the Swim Lesson Level Descriptions here to choose the swim level that seems best suited for your child.
2. Complete the Aquatics Agreement/Registration form (Link Below and Available at the Clubs Service Desk tablet), indicating the desired swim Level in the “comments sections” as well as any day/time schedule requests.
3. If you are unsure of which level your swimmer would fall into after reading the level descriptions, please plan to come in for a swim evaluation.
*How To Register for Youth Swim Lessons:
- Review the Swim Lesson Level Descriptions here to choose the swim level that best suits your child.
- View the current Swim Lesson Schedule.
- Complete the Group Swim Registration Form, indicating the Level, Session, Days and Times.
- Complete the Aquatics Agreement Form. Turn in completed forms, with payment, to the Service Desk.
Questions? Contact the Aquatics Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707.789.7002. Ask for the Aquatics Program Coordinator or Aquatics Manager in the club and we will be happy to answer any questions and help you register in person. Happy Swimming!
Family Swim Hours at Synergy Health Club Petaluma
Family swim allows families to enjoy use of the warm recreational pool while a lifeguard is on duty. Swimmers under the age of 16 are not permitted in the pool without a parent/guardian unless they have passed a swim test.
Pool Safety Checks:
Daily 12pm–12:15pm (adult swim only, please keep children out of the water during this time)
|Monday – Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|2:30pm – 5:30pm||2:30pm – 5:00pm||12:15pm-5:30pm||12:15pm-5:00pm|
UPCOMING POOL CLOSURES & SCHEDULE CHANGES