When working and working out leaves little time in the kitchen, let your pressure cooker or slow cooker prep your delicious and festive weeknight dinner!
4 chicken breasts, one jar salsa, favorite taco toppings.
- Place 4 chicken breasts in a slow cooker
- Cover the chicken with a jar of your favorite salsa
- Lightly season with salt and pepper
- For a Slow Cooker, cover and cook on high for 4 hour
- For a Pressure Cooker, cover and set to PRESSURE COOK or MANUAL for 20 minutes. (30 minutes if using frozen chicken breasts).
- Once fully cooked, shred the chicken using two forks and mix together well
- Serve on a tortilla with black beans, cheese, lettuce, and guacamole or serve over a bed of lettuce with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!