Heat up your summer snacking with a quick mix of these fresh ingredients. The immune-boosting garlic and spicy peppers will make this a weekend favorite. Serve with a platter of thinly sliced bell peppers, carrots, celery and jicama and enjoy!
- 1 can green chilies (drained)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 bunch green onions (chopped)
- 3 fresh jalapeños (deseeded and rinsed)
- 1 bunch cilantro (finely chopped)
- 3 cloves fresh garlic (pressed)
- Juice of 3 limes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Crudités (your favorite sliced veggies for serving)
- Prepare all ingredients as listed above, then mix together using a spatula or the pulse setting on your blender. Happy snacking!
Recipe provided by Active Wellness Team Member Vincent Merritt.