Synergy Health Club Napa is open for outdoor and online classes by reservation but remains closed for indoor workouts per county and state guidelines.
OUTDOOR + VIRTUAL CLASSES
HOW TO BOOK CLASSES ONLINE
Reservations are required for all workouts including group classes, and may be made up to 3 days in advance. To reserve your spot in class, select MEMBER LOGIN from the menu above.
1. Click Outdoor Classes
2. Select your class and click Sign Up Now.
If you’re reserved a class and need to cancel, please do so at least 90 minutes prior to the class start time so we can open up your spot to others on the waitlist. You can cancel online or call the Service Desk,
Class reservations are required and available up to 3 days in advance. Please also note additional safety measures for classes:
- Please bring your own water bottle and a personal workout towel if desired.
- Shared mats and yoga blankets are no longer provided for your protection, so please bring a personal mat and yoga blanket if desired.
- As a reminder, face coverings or masks are required by the State of California to be worn in public spaces. Based on guidance from the World Health Organization, members may only remove their mask while participating in vigorous cardio activities.
- When taking a class, please wear your mask to and from your workout space, and remove it only while exercising vigorously and maintaining proper distance from others in class (as indicated by your instructor).
SYNERGY GO VIRTUAL CLASSES
Tune into Synergy GO, featuring your favorite classes + instructors. Join LIVE streaming classes and interact directly with your favorite instructors and fellow class participants. Easily register for classes using your MINDBODY member account on your computer or the Synergy Club mobile app. Then look for the invitation link in your email, arriving 30 minutes prior to the class. Click on the link to join when class is ready to start.
Reservations can be made up to 3 days in advance. We’ll see you in class!