Exercise is Essential
Health Referral for Exercise Prescription:
Decades of clinical research indicate that regular exercise can aid in the prevention and treatment of chronic diseases and improves physical and mental wellbeing. Together as health professionals, we are improving the long term health of our community by prescribing patients exercise.
The referred patient will receive the care they need by our highly qualified health professionals for functional and restorative exercise training. Our facility maintains the highest safety measures including hourly sanitary procedures, mandatory masks, and proper social distancing.
Benefits of Functional and Restorative Exercise:
- Increase functionality for daily living
- Restore movement patterns and posture
- Reduce pain and risk of injury
- Improve strength, balance, coordination and flexibility
- Reach health and fitness goals faster