WE’RE OPEN FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR WORKOUTS!
Indoor workouts are open with NO reservations required
Indoor Locker Rooms & Showers
Fitness Floor: cardio & strength training equipment available
Indoor and outdoor 1-on-1 and Buddy Personal Training
1-on-1 and Buddy Pilates Reformer Training
Group fitness classes held outdoors and some in-studio as noted on the schedule
The pools for lap swimming
Virtual classes on Synergy GO through Mindbody. Click on “Member Login” at the top of this website to login and take classes
What′s Temporarily Closed
Drinking fountains; touchless water bottle refill stations are available
Towel and laundry service remain suspended; please bring your own towels
What to Expect
✔️ Masks are required indoors regardless or vaccination status.
✔️ Social distancing requirements have also been lifted and physical capacity limits restored to normal.
✔️ Reservations are no longer required for in-club workouts on your own.
✔️ Reservations are required for classes
✔️ Sanitary wipes are provided to wipe down the equipment before and after your use.
✔️ Please remain diligent in staying home if feeling unwell, and follow our updated Member Code of Conduct, including wearing a mask and hand washing regularly.
✔️ Check in by name or swipe your own card or mobile app upon arrival
✔️ For your protection, towels are not currently provided
✔️ Reservations are required for workouts via the Member Login from the Synergy Club mobile app or desktop
What to Bring
✔️ Masks, required indoors.
✔️ Personal towels for showers and workout if desired.
✔️ Personal workout and/or yoga mat for classes.
✔️ Water bottle (refill stations available).
What Not to Bring
✖️ Cash: all purchases will be charged to a credit card that members swipe; or credited to your card on file.
✖️ As always, it’s best to leave personal valuables at home.
We’re Safe, Clean & Stronger Together
Our club team has worked tirelessly preparing for your return with deep cleaning protocols to ensure the club remains a safe and welcoming environment for you to take good care.
Today, more than ever before, your health and wellness remain our top priority. That’s why we’ve partnered with the experts and industry leaders at Active Wellness and Providence St. Joseph Health System, to implement the highest levels of cleanliness.
We are taking a comprehensive approach to ensure proper cleaning, disinfection, and sanitation protocols are in place in accordance with governmental, CDC, and WHO guidelines. We have also added additional procedures to our continued stringent level of cleanliness.
Along with implementing comprehensive cleaning protocols, we have increased the number of sanitation stations throughout the club. These are conveniently located, easy to use and readily available equipment disinfectant sprays, wipes, and hand sanitizers.
We have increased our daily scheduled cleaning times along with continuous disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the club.
Staff members have been trained on appropriate cleaning procedures and protocols, and are equipped with disinfectant and sanitation products. Facial masks are worn for employees, in accordance with government and county regulations.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO REMAIN SAFE AND HEALTHY
Your health and safety is our top priority. By following the CDC, WHO, and governmental guidelines you can help do your part to limit the spread of COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time.
✔️ Stay home if you are feeling sick to protect others at risk.
✔️ Frequently wash your hands using hot, soapy water for 20 seconds – this is the best way to control transmission in normal, healthy adults.
✔️ If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
✔️ Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze with a tissue or flexed elbow; throw tissue away immediately and wash hands.
✔️ Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
✔️ Reference the resources published by the CDC here
MEMBER RESPONSIBILITY CODE OF CONDUCT
All members need to be knowledgeable of and responsible for complying with safe and healthful conduct to minimize the risk of communicable diseases. We ask members to follow the guidelines below.
- Members who feel ill should stay home, follow appropriate self-care guidelines and/or contact their health care provider.
- Members who have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, are not to come to the facility for 14 days or until they have tested negative for COVID-19.
- Members and guests who have not been vaccinated should continue to wear masks or face shields that cover the nose, mouth and chin as requested by Active and/or government mandates.
- Do not engage in handshaking, fist-bumping, high-fiving or any other person-to-person contact.
- Wash hands frequently with water and soap for at least 20 seconds before entering the facility, after leaving the facility, and as needed during visits.
- If soap and running water are not immediately available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the facility.
- Cover their mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing. Follow-up immediately with hand washing or sanitizer as noted above.
- Follow all equipment cleaning protocols as defined by site management. Wipe down every piece of equipment BEFORE use and again immediately AFTER use.
- Support Active’s commitment to providing a safe environment for all by reporting incidents of non-compliance by others to Active staff.