Synergy Health Club Napa and Synergy Health Club Petaluma are now open for reservation-based indoor workouts at 25% capacity and outdoor classes.
- Masks are required at all times and sanitary wipes are provided to wipe down the equipment before and after your use.
- Outdoor classes also continue by reservation at both locations.
- Please remain diligent in staying home if feeling unwell, and follow our updated Member Code of Conduct, including wearing a mask, maintaining safe social distancing and hand washing regularly.
Modified Club Hours
Synergy Health Club Napa
Synergy Health Club Petaluma
Outdoor Pool Hours:
Saturday & Sunday: 8am–3pm
Indoor reservation-based workouts at 25% capacity offered at Synergy Health Club Napa and Synergy Health Club Petaluma.
Indoor Locker Rooms & Showers
Fitness Floor: every other cardio & strength training equipment available
Indoor and outdoor 1-on-1 and Buddy Personal Training
1-on-1 and Buddy Pilates Reformer Training
Group fitness classes will continue to be held outdoors only
The pools for lap swimming by reservation at both locations.
Virtual classes on Synergy GO through Mindbody. Click on “Member Login” at the top of this website to login and take classes.
What′s Temporarily Closed
The men’s showers at Synergy Health Club Petaluma remain closed for maintenance.
Indoor group fitness classes and studios
Indoor hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms
Drinking fountains; touchless water bottle refill stations WILL be available
Towel and laundry service remain suspended; please bring your own towels
What to Expect
✔️ Social distancing and reminders to keep 6+ feet distance apart
✔️ Touchless greetings and outdoor check-ins
✔️ Check in by name or swipe your own card or mobile app upon arrival
✔️ Only cashless club transactions
✔️ For your protection, towels are not currently provided
✔️ Reservations are required for workouts via the Member Login from the Synergy Club mobile app or desktop
What to Bring
✔️ Face mask/personal coverings are required according to California State guidelines here.
✔️ Personal towels for workout if desired.
✔️ Personal workout and/or yoga mat for classes.
✔️ Water bottle.
What Not to Bring
✖️ Cash: all purchases will be charged to a credit card that members swipe; or credited to your card on file.
✖️ As always, it’s best to leave personal valuables at home.
How We’re Preparing for Your Return
Our club team has worked tirelessly preparing for your return with deep cleaning protocols to ensure the club is safe and ready to welcome you back.
Today, more than ever before, your health and wellness remain our top priority. That’s why we’re partnering with the experts and industry leaders at Active Wellness and Providence St. Joseph Health System, to implement the highest levels of cleanliness and ensure safe social distancing.
Below is our plan to keep you and our employees safe and healthy. This is just the start and we will continue to update and implement new procedures and protocols as we learn more about local and national guidelines.
We are taking a comprehensive approach to ensure proper cleaning, disinfection, and sanitation protocols are in place in accordance with governmental, CDC, and WHO guidelines. We are also adding additional procedures to our continued stringent level of cleanliness.
Exercising Social Distancing
We are carefully implementing a safer way for us to be together. There are markers and directional signage on the floors and walls to remind us to exercise safe social distancing practices.
Along with implementing comprehensive cleaning protocols, we have increased the number of sanitation stations throughout the club. These are conveniently located, easy to use and readily available equipment disinfectant sprays, wipes, and hand sanitizers.
For your safety, we have limited the amount of equipment on our cardio and weight floors to exercise safe social distancing practices while you workout.
Reduced Class Sizes
Group fitness classes are held outside only, and class sizes will be reduced to allow for safe social distancing. Additionally, all classes will require reservations. Deep cleaning protocols will be put into place for thorough cleaning of any equipment used between classes.
We will increase our daily scheduled cleaning times along with continuous disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the club. There will also be adjusted club hours of operation to allow for additional deep cleaning.
Staff members will be trained on appropriate cleaning procedures and protocols. All staff members will be equipped with disinfectant and sanitation products. Facial masks will be worn and Temperature checks will be recorded for each staff member prior to their shift in accordance with government regulations.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO REMAIN SAFE AND HEALTHY
Your health and safety is our top priority. By following the CDC, WHO, and governmental guidelines you can help do your part to limit the spread of COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time.
✔️ Stay home if you are feeling sick to protect others at risk.
✔️ Frequently wash your hands using hot, soapy water for 20 seconds – this is the best way to control transmission in normal, healthy adults.
✔️ If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
✔️ Engage in no-contact greetings. Avoid shaking hands, as well as high-fives and touching the hands of others.
✔️ Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze with a tissue or flexed elbow; throw tissue away immediately and wash hands.
✔️ Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
✔️ Reference the resources published by the CDC here
MEMBER RESPONSIBILITY CODE OF CONDUCT
All members need to be knowledgeable of and responsible for complying with safe and healthful conduct to minimize the risk of communicable diseases. We ask members to follow the guidelines below.
- Members who feel ill should stay home, follow appropriate self-care guidelines and/or contact their health care provider.
- Members who have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, are not to come to the facility for 14 days or until they have tested negative for COVID-19.
- Wear masks or face shields that cover the nose, mouth and chin as requested by Active and/or government mandates.
- Do not engage in hand shaking, fist bumping, high-fiving or any other person-to-person contact.
- Practice physical distancing by maintaining a distance of six feet from others and observing floor and wall signage related to physical distancing expectations.
- Wash hands frequently with water and soap for at least 20 seconds before entering the facility, after leaving the facility, and as needed during visits.
- If soap and running water are not immediately available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the facility.
- Cover their mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing. Follow-up Immediately with hand washing or sanitizer as noted above.
- Avoid gathering in communal areas with other members where physical distancing expectations may be compromised.
- Follow all equipment cleaning protocols as defined by site management. Wipe down every piece of equipment BEFORE use and again immediately AFTER use.
- Support Active’s commitment to providing a safe environment for all by reporting incidents of non-compliance by others to Active staff.
- Be kind and patient–we’re all learning how to adapt to this new normal.